Sunday, February 21, 2010

Long Run day - 15 miles

Me and Danny went out for about 15.1 miles today. It was the first time in a long time I went out running with anyone besides myself. The company made the run go by pretty quick which was awesome. We ran at a good but conversational pace for the whole run. We ended up finishing in 1 hour 48 minutes and 20 seconds for an average pace of 7:10/mile. It was certainly one of my best feeling longruns in a while. Although the company and the fact that the weather was really nice and kind of warm out helped a ton.

Yesterday I got home from the airport and initially I was going to take the day off, but my legs felt restless so I went out and blasted 4.25 miles at a 6:12 pace to help blow off some steam. I think that put last week at about 40 miles for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment