Tuesday, February 9, 2010

6 miles

Man I love being able to run in shorts. Today was bizarrely warm enough to do just that. The sheer fact that I could wear shorts and be comfortable on my run alone was a giant mental boost. I did my loop from my house around prospect park and back to get 5.9 miles done in 38:25 for a 6:30 pace. I felt great the whole time, which is good considering that yesterday was a pretty good sized run.

I ended up at the Them Crooked Vultures show last night. It had been a really long time since I went to a show that was that large in scale. It ended up being a ton of fun and afterwards I went out to Prime Meats in Brooklyn for a late night bourbon drink and a couple of oysters. One of the beauties of being freelance and having a random tuesday off of work means you can stay out late on monday and do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment