Tuesday, October 13, 2009

8.25 mile long run

8.25 in about 56:20 for a 6:50 pace. I started out easy and picked it up to a good moderate pace halfway through. I felt great the whole run. Especially the last 2/3. For the most part I had the new Baroness record on that just came out today. It's good...initially I don't like it as much as the previous record, but I have a feeling it will be a grower with more listens. There are a few glorious riffs on it though. Speaking of glorious riffs, "The Volcano" by Old Man Gloom came on after the Baroness record ended. Holy crap. I just came to my senses recently and put all the Old Man Gloom songs on my ipod shuffle that actually have riffs and aren't just 3 minutes of ambient noise. That song is so brutal and so glorious I must have looked like a crazy man to any bystander I happened to run past as I was listening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment