Friday, October 16, 2009

3 day update

I'm getting lazy here. Whoops.

Wednesday I went to the track for some mile repeats at a 5k pace. 2 mile warmup. 4 x mile repeats @ approx. 5:52-5:55 with a 3 minute active recovery jog in between. Finished with a 2 mile cooldown. My legs felt a little heavy that day. I believe it's because I may have gone a little too fast on the longrun the day before.

Yesterday I had planned to run, but the freezing rain motivated me to change my schedule around a little bit and take a rest day instead.

Today, I couldn't sleep so I went out super early this morning for a longrun that was about 7 miles. Around a 7:00 pace. It took me a while to get my legs feeling good, but I think it was because I had only slept about 4.5 hours and I am also much more used to running in the late afternoons/early evenings as opposed to right when I get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment