Saturday, March 20, 2010

whoops

once again, i get lazy.

thursday i took the day off after wednesdays speed work.

friday i went out for 6 miles at a 6:30 pace.

today i did a very very slow 3 miles. i did it as a prep for tmrws half marathon. me and my roommate danny are doing the NYC Half Marathon. We will get up before the sun does to be all the way up at central park by 6:30 tomorrow. That could be interesting seeing as how i'm used to going to bed around 1 every night. I'm treating tomorrow as just part of the training for boston, but danny wants to run the race in 83:00 so he can automatically qualify for the NY marathon. So, really, I could care less how i do, i just want to be able to run it nice and strong in any way that helps him get to his goal. it should be pretty fun....and nice to have my longrun done before 9 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment