Sunday, March 7, 2010

Monster Run Day! 21.24 miles

holy crap. today really beat me up. me and my roommate danny went from carroll gardens to central park, around the park, and back home for a grand total of 21.24. i didn't feel great, but i didn't feel bad for the most part. just kind of ok. i got a pretty brutal cramp around mile 17 near union square so we had to ease off quite a bit for about a mile. the cramp had vanished by the time we reached houston street and we picked up the pace a little bit. we ended up doing the whole thing in 2 hours 24 minutes and 29 seconds, which gives us a pace of 6:48/mile. a lot faster then i thought we were going, and honestly, a lot faster then we should have been going. i was aiming for about 7:15-7:30/mile. it makes me question mapmyrun, but whatevs. my legs are in pain now and i plan on doing absolutely nothing for the rest of the day, which makes this sunday awesome. here's our route for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment